The remarkably clear resolution of the MedRx Video Otoscopes is particularly helpful when comparing a clean ear canal with normal eardrum to a canal that has excessive cerumen, foreign bodies, external otitis, PE Tube status, cholesteatoma, TM perforations or other abnormalities.
Store pictures in NOAH, retrieve results easily for followup visits showing the patients their progress.
The Complete Package: Otoscope Probe, High Resolution Color Camera, Light Source and Software
MedRx Video Otoscopes:
- Capture, View and Store Digital Images
- Perform an Otoscopic Examination and Place the Probe Microphone Tube in the Ear Canal
- Conveniently Shows a List of Captured Pictures, Comments and Previews of the Selected Images
- View a Picture then Zoom In and Enhance it
- User Friendly, NOAH & TIMS Compatible
- An Integrated Video Module is Standard in all MedRx Software
Call 888-392-1234 For More Information
Or send us an Email and one of our experienced sales team members will get back with you asap with all the details.
Optical Format: 1/4 inch
Pixel Size: 5.55 um x 5.55 um
Effective Pixel Array: 648 x 488
Effective Image Area: 3596.4 um x 2708.4 um
Clock Frequency: 27 MHz
Frame Rate: 60(50) fields/sec @ 27MHz
Dark Signal: 28 [mV/sec] @60°C
Sensitivity: 3.53 [V/Lux.sec]
Power Consumption: 213 [mW] @ Dynamic • 19.2 [uW] @ Standby
Operating Temp.(Fully Functional Temp.) -40°C ~ 105°C
Dynamic Range: 68.2 [dB] @60°C
SNR: 45.9 [dB] @60°C