Vacuum & Drying Chamber
Designed to give dispensers and technicians a functional tool for repairing, restoring and maintaining hearing aids.
The UltraVac+ is easy to use – which makes it ideal for those who may just be getting started but powerful enough for the demands of the most experienced technician.
Functions of your UltraVac+
- The Drying Chamber – Displaces moisture trapped within the hearing instruments. You can place two ITEs, or one BTE with an earmold, into the chamber at one time.
- The Vacuum Wand – Used to extract ear wax and debris from the receiver tubes, microphone tubes, vents and battery compartments of the hearing instruments.
- The Pressure Function – Used to clear obstructed Vacuum Wand Tips and to blow debris from the receiver tubes, microphone tubes, vents and battery compartments of the hearing instruments.
The Vacuum & Pressure Wands work simultaneously. The Wands and the Drying Chamber cannot be used simultaneously. By turning on one of these functions, the other will automatically be turned off.
- 4 minute Drying Chamber cycle with auto shut off
- Display panel indicates the vacuum level of the Drying Chamber and time remaining during use
- Separate Pressure and Vacuum Wands work simultaneously
- In-line Vacuum Hose filter – minimize debris in the system
- Easy to use and easy to keep clean
Changing the Drying Chamber Filter
Changing the Vacuum Wand Filter
Call 888-392-1234 For More Information
Or send us an Email and one of our experienced sales team members will get back with you asap with all the details.
100 – 240 V, 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption: <100 Watts
Fuse: 2.5A @ 100-240V
32° to 120° F • 0° to 50° C
Weight: Approx 11 lbs • Approx 5 kg
Approx 11.25” x 12” x 6.25” (L x W x H)
Approx 29 cm x 31 cm x 16 cm (L x W x H)
Debris Filter: I-63S
Vacuum Tips: #14, #15, 2-#18 and 2-#20 gauge with Safety Lock attachment
Drying Chamber Cycle Time: 4 minutes with auto shut-off
Vacuum Wand: Continuous Use
Pressure Wand: Continuous Use
Standard Accessories: Drying Chamber Cup & Filter, Vacuum Wand Filter with O-Ring, 6 Vacuum Wand Tips, Cleaning Tool Kit, Instruction Manual